"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Monday, May 16, 2011

WHAT THE ??

Dear bloggy , 

sorry for not talking to you for a long time . busy with exams . urghh , you know how i hate exams rite ? haha :DD seriously , i really had been in a tough situation on these days when i dissapear for a while . haha , *kidding ;pp  err , its really a bad days foe meee :( wish i could talk to someone about it . but stil , there's no one understands me rite ? only you and the only 'gilaa' ohh gilaa ! where have you been ? i miss you so lately . i wish you could be here , listening to my sorrow . urrghh , now , im back to the days where i failed in my love life . i had a lot of problem with him . yeah ! my boy of course . who else . i dont think he really knows me . he treated my like im not even his girl . wish he could be more undrstnding and protective . maybe im to serious for our relationship . i just want him to give attention to me . for me , i always get what i want and even im not , i'll try to get it no matter what . i dont know for how long we could protect our relationship this way . maybe its time for me to give and take . be silent and listen to wtv he wanted to say . ok dido ? try to be a new person for a new love life .