"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

He's turning 17 on 15th november =.='

For you boy , i dont think that you remember or care about me anymore . but that doesnt matter to me because you've been my friends and always be .  fyi , on your 17th birthday , we have been friends for a year . did you still remember when we met on your 16th birthday ? huh , i dont think you remember anything about me rite ? im just a girl who suddenly met you huh ? now , its everything about you . i just wanna say sorry for picking up fight with you . it was never my intention to break your heart or wtv .  dude , seriously you are my superman . trust me , with whoever i was , you always be my superman . haha , you always said that we were meant together because 5 days after your birthday , it was mine :) i still remember your present for my 15th birthday . it was wonderful and no one ever knew about it . i admit , i fall for you once , but i never hopes anything from you . i just wanna hang out with you every weekend together like we used to . you told me your jokes and i laugh about it . you always had a time for me , for listening to my nagging all the time . haha :D it was fun . do you remember that time when we were at B house . i pull your hair and you bite my hand . and we had a small fight . hehe , and suddenly you sang anita sarawak's song . its really hillarious ! i didnt knew that you know that song . haha :D em , then you wanted to force me to eat . but i dont want . so , you scold me and then i eat . haha :D you really care about me . and i love it . you never let me down and you always bring me up . i still remember that time when we're at kl , hang out together . you pull my hair and i was mad so i chased you all over the pavillion .haha :d it was funny . i also remeber that you promise me that you will always be my guardian angel :) you will never let me go . i still keep your chain with me . i wore it everyday .  i always hoping that everything between us is fine . i dont wanna fight with you anymore :( i need my superman . i want to hear you call me dido yuna again :( 

*im sorry because i cant be with you on your 17th birthday like i always does .