"I typed my life because I don't want to forget each moment. I'm Nurul Hidayah, 20. Muslimah. Malaysian
They don't even know that somehow words can be more hurt than bullets."

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MAWA MIAAA !!









When i was nine years old , my parents friends would always take a look at me and then say , as though they've just wonder : " WOW ! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER ! " i wasn't amused . All i could hear was " WOW ! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER ! " . Not exactly what a Gossip Girl fan aspires to be .


In my teens , this lookalike shtick didnt go away , in fact , to my horror and my mother's pleasure , people now think we look like sisters . Now , Mrs Aribah is a good looking stylish woman but not exactly what an Cameron Diaz fan aspires to be ( no disrespect mum ) .
In this issue , i am further reminded of the mysterious power a mother's imprint can have . Check out ELETTRA WIEDEMANN , daugther of the actress and legendary Lancome icon  , ISABELLA ROSSELINI . you'll see that the young ones are beneficiaries of a A-grade physical and intellectual properties . Is it a surprise they all ended up doing what their mother's did ?


As oscar wijde wrote in "THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST' : " ALL WOMEN BECOME LIKE THEIR MOTHERS . THAT IS THEIR TRAGEDY . NO MAN DOES . THATS HIS "  We should be lucky . But luckier still if your mom is one of these hot mamas : gwen stefani , jessica alba , j.lo , or victoria beckham . So we can steal their DNA's but we sure can steal thier style ! :) i myself have embraced the fate that i'm my mother's daugther . In fact , this days im going to thank her for being the bearer of such a good genes . Did i juat praise myself too ? HAHA . I've really become as proud as my mother ! Im proud to call myself mommy daugther :) ILOVEYOU MOMMY :D